Microwave CakePlay Isomalt Nibs to quickly create fun, easy decorations with beautiful clarity and detail.
- Place desired number of CakePlay nibs in a microwavable cup. Melt in 20-second increments until liquid and bubbles form.
- If cooking on the stovetop, place desired number of nibs in an ovenproof pan over low to medium heat. Stir gently as the nibs begin to melt. Do not overheat.
- Once melted, use your CakePlay isomalt for poured, pulled or blown decorations. You can also add gel food coloring to melted isomalt as desired.
- Tightly reseal pouch immediately after use.
- For best results, add a packed of food-safe desiccant to your pouch to enhance the longevity of the nibs.
Important Safety Information:
- Melted isomalt is extremely hot. Always give it your full attention, as it can burn skin upon contact. Do not use in a high-traffic area. Wear gloves and long sleeves during preparation to protect your skin.
- Never heat isomalt in any manner other than specifically recommended by CakePlay.